Old house new net sign, tax who bear?

2022-05-10 0 By

More than ten years ago, I purchased a commercial house in Taiyuan, at that time, the price was 5000 yuan/square meter.However, this house has not been net signed due to various problems, and recently began to net signed.Because the house price has more than ten years of rise, the deed tax should be borne by who?According to the reader: “The house was originally sold by the developer to the first landlord, who was unable to get a loan due to credit problems after signing online.To this end, the developer verbally rescinded the contract and sold the property to me at a price of 5,000 yuan per square meter.Now, developers and landlords remove the net sign, and their own net contract.There is a problem at this time, the tax department minimum price shows that the house price has risen to 10000 yuan/square meter.In this way, the deed tax will double, and I feel that the developer should share part of the cost.”Shanxi Evening News reporter interviewed xiang Fangliang, a lawyer from Shanghai Meigu Law firm.Lawyers said developers should negotiate with the original buyer to terminate the online contract in a timely manner before selling the property to a new buyer.If the negotiation is not successful, the developer should not only send a letter of notice to the original buyer to cancel the contract, but also should be promptly sued to the court to cancel the contract.If the court finds out that it can indeed be cancelled, it will make a mandatory judgment to cancel the network contract.At this point, the property is “clean” property, can be re-signed.In this case, as the developer failed to Sue the court to cancel the net signing in a timely manner for more than ten years, and sold the house privately to the new buyer, which caused the deed tax loss caused by the sharp rise of the house price of the new buyer, the developer should bear part of the responsibility.Shanxi Evening News reporter Zhang Lei statement: reprint this article is for the purpose of passing more information.If the source is wrong or violated your legitimate rights and interests, please contact the author with proof of ownership, we will promptly correct, delete, thank you.Email address: newmedia@xxcb.cn